wow i have my chinese test tomrrow okay wow this sucks
and im stressing out so much over finals already wow
and i register for summer classes tomorrow and ill be taking four during the whole summer
like i don’t have a break
so i am having my biopsy on the 1st of may
I requested that day off weeks ago
and my manager did not give me the day off?
im going into surgery
im not going to be fucking working that day
- one time a woman brought her drink back because she thought it was green… it was the reflection of her coat in the coffee.
- the other day a drunk came in, yelled bitch at me at the till, punched the door and was then arrested for brandishing scissors outside.
- literally every five minutes someone will order a “regular” coffee. there is no such size as regular where i work. i have to get them to specify every single time.
- my fingers and arms are constantly dry because i have to wash my hands of syrup and milk, or after clearing something away a million times an hour.
- people don’t say please, or thank you, and it starts to eat away at your soul.
- they also throw money on the counter instead of placing it in your hands.
- teenagers come in, sit down with their own food and pop, and then cuss at you when you have to tell them to leave.
- cake gets crushed into the carpet that you have to scrub up. on your knees. in the windows. where people walk past. it’s not so much Cinderella esque as exhausting.
- i would recommend picking a different dream job bby. being a barista is not glamorous at all.